We can get your project done in a day, for one flat price.
Sound too good to be true? Well, it is true. And here’s why we can do it…
We’ve been creating websites and doing design work for clients for over 20 years. We’ve gotten it down to a science. If you don’t mind digging in with us for one full day, we can tackle your design wish list, or get your high priority project done (such as a fresh website design, effective sales page, online course, or new branding), for the flat price of $1,500.
Once you see what we can accomplish in a day, as well as what’s included in our VIP One Day Packages, we think you’ll agree they are a steal!
We will be 100% focused on your project on your reserved day.
Pick Your Project
Here are some examples of projects that we can typically* get done in a day:
Maybe you need a full scale refresh of an existing site or a brand new website (up to 4 pages). We can get typically get a project like that done in a day so that you can start attracting customers or getting leads and booking clients right away!
An example of your standard 4-page site might include:
- Home page
- About / Contact page
Please note: Sites with more than 4 pages, or sites with an active online store or membership platform may require more than one day. Contact us and we can discuss your booking options.
Every successful business has a memorable brand. We can get your business branding done in a day. This service includes the design assets you’ll need to present a cohesive and attractive brand on your business materials.
Here’s what a typical branding package might include:
- Simple, attractive logo
- Brand colors & font selections
- Brand icons (to be used for social media)
- A collection of quality images that you can use on your website and in printed materials
- A brand style guide and up to 3 graphic templates for business materials (e.g. business cards, email marketing template, email signature, letterhead)
Please note, on your scheduled day, we’ll focus on all aspects of design and setup of your branding materials. The brand assets (logo files, style guide, and brand templates) may not be ready for delivery until the following day.
You already have a WordPress site, but now you’d like to have an online store. We can get you up and running in a day! We’ll set up the plugin(s) on your site to create the store that is ideal for your business. Next, we’ll ensure your store pages match your existing brand. We’ll also set up product pages for up to 5 products and your core customer emails. If you have more products, no problem! We can either send you a video tutorial showing you how to add new products yourself, or we can discuss adding more time depending on what you need at the end of your VIP Day.
Please note: If you want to build a store on a non-WordPress platform, contact us to discuss your project.
Have a Design Wish List full of lots of little things and you just want them done?
This is the perfect service for you! We can have a strategy call and we’ll give you estimates of how many of those items we think we can realistically get done in a day.
And guess what! If we think we could get even more accomplished in a day, we will tell you so that you can be thinking up some other items to add to your wish list.
Maybe you’ve been wanting to set up an email subscription service? What about sprucing up your social media accounts? Organizing your YouTube channel? Whatever it is, just put it on the list. If it’s in the realm of design or other web tech, we can probably get it done for you – and quickly!
* When you book a VIP One Day Design package, you’re booking our team for everything that we can get done for you in a DAY, not a specific set of deliverables. We’ve been building websites and doing design work for over two decades. We have an efficient system for achieving professional results quickly. To ensure we’re able to get the maximum amount of work done for you, you will need to be available. Your reserved day should not be for scheduling other appointments or meetings. You must be engaged, responsive, and able to make quick decisions on any design questions that arise. It’s also important that you complete all Design Intensive Checklist pre-work at least 2 days before your scheduled day. (Upon booking your day, we will send you a custom pre-work checklist which will ensure we can get a running start on your reserved day.)
Before you go further, please know this service IS NOT going to be a good fit for everybody.
I’d rather be up front with you and give you the information you need to make the best decision for you and for your business.
Our VIP One Day Packages PROBABLY AREN'T a good fit for you if:
- You are far too busy and you simply cannot commit to working with us one-on-one for a full day to approve designs or branding content
- You like being able to take your time, even if it’s weeks or months, in order to decide on elements of the content or design of your website
- You don’t mind paying more money over a long period of time for design work as long as you have plenty of time to mull over every detail
Our VIP One Day Packages MIGHT BE a great fit for you if:
- You are very busy, but you’d rather set aside one day to be available to respond quickly to design updates and get your project done in a single day than you had spend weeks or possibly months going back and forth about it.
- You’re just getting started and you don’t yet have your branding and/or website in place, but you also don’t want to waste a bunch of time wading through all of the options. You just want to book an expert for a day to help you get it done, OR…
- Maybe you’ve already tried setting up your own site with Wix or Squarespace or GoDaddy Website Builder or some other do-it-yourself tool and you’ve realized it’s not as simple as they claim, and not to mention, you don’t want a cookie-cutter website anyway, OR…
- You already have a brand and a website, but you need everything refreshed. Time is of the essence and you’d rather work with someone one-on-one and get this knocked out quickly
- You don’t mind doing the necessary preparations to ensure a productive, efficient design day as long as you have a clear checklist that details exactly what you’ll need to do and the information you need to provide.
If you think this sounds like a good fit for you…
What clients are saying…
“To say that [Sara] cultivated an easy transformation would be an understatement. She takes the guesswork away, as her extensive web design knowledge superseded all expectations (and previous, not-so desirable experiences with others). Thank you Sara for helping create the web site of our dreams!”
“Working with Sara is awesome. She makes the design process so easy and goes above and beyond to make sure her customer is satisfied.”
“Sara is a brilliant and inquisitive designer, which makes her incredibly creative and innovative. Her timeline for completion is incredibly efficient”