If you don’t yet have a website
You can think of me like your personal website sherpa. I will lead you from “base camp” of registering a new domain name and set you up with the right hosting, then we’ll talk about your business and what you hope to accomplish with your website before diving in on designing and developing the site.
If you already have a website
We can work together to freshen up your website and overall online presence to reach exactly the right audience for your business.
Maybe you would just like to tweak a few things and make your site mobile responsive. Or maybe you want a completely new look. Either way, I will ask the right questions and do the research to make sure the end result is perfect.
Regardless of whether you already have a website or not, I’ll help you build the online platform you always wanted for your business!
I’ll need to know things like:
- Would you like post updates to your site in the form of a blog?
- Are you interested in posting videos or linking to a podcast?
- Would you like to sell things on your site?
- Are you interested in having an events calendar?
- Will you need branded email (an email with your personal business domain instead of an address with gmail.com, outlook.com, or something similar)?
- Do you already have social media accounts? If so, how are they working for you? We can assess your social media situation to make sure you’re using the right platforms for your business.
- Would you like WordPress training for you or your team?
Put my experience to work for you.
I’ve been building websites for well over 20 years. I know what works and what doesn’t. I’m all about saving time and helping you save money.
Check out what some of my clients have had to say:
Sara was very helpful as I learned how to navigate WordPress so that my organization could make changes and additions once the site went live. — Gina Holland, Friends of the N.C. Maritime Museum
Working with Sara is awesome. She makes the design process so easy and goes above and beyond to make sure her customer is satisfied. — Tracy Gillikin, General Manager of Mac Daddy’s & The Golfin’ Dolphin
Her timeline for completion is incredibly efficient and she always makes herself available for troubleshooting site and design problems, no matter how small and no matter how much time has passed since a site launch. — Dr. Ginger Garner, author and founder of the Professional Yoga Therapy Institute®
Made in the USA
Seaport Webworks is a woman-owned, woman-run North Carolina-based business. Click here to learn more about why that should matter to you.
Visit the Portfolio or check out some Reviews to read more from clients, or send me a message if you’d like to talk about your project.